skip to content

Selected Language Not Found

This page is not available in the language that was selected in the URL (L=4). You will be redirected to an existing language of this page. Please click here to go to an existing language.

Non-EU citizens without Formal University
Entrance Qualification

Studienstart International plus

If your secondary school leaving certificate is not recognized in Germany as a general or subject-specific entrance qualification, we offer you an alternative procedure to gain admission. You may apply for the University of Cologne Entrance Exam (in German: the so called Zugangsprüfung).

Whether your secondary school leaving certificate is recognized in Germany and conforms to the German university entrance qualification can be checked here: > Schulabschlüsse mit Hochschulzugang > Land wählen